Standard intensive course 24
- For whom: Suitable for "normal" learners, long-term registration
- Format: Daily course with 24 lessons per week from A1-C1
- Mon: 09h30 - 13h00 and Tue-Fri 08h30 - 13h00 / 09h30 - 14h00
- Group sizes: 4 - 12 participants
- 4 enrolments: 16 lessons per week with a teacher, 4 lessons self studies + 4 lessons mingroup
- 5 enrolments: 18 lessons per week with a teacher, 2 lessons self studies + 4 lessons mingroup
- As of 6 enrolments: 20 lessons with a teacher + 4 lessons mingroup
- Course contents: Progression according to the European framework of reference, lots of interactive speaking activities, additional tailormade exercises for the minigroup, trips to the "real world" to train your newly aquired skills in real-life situations like the market place, cafés.
- Single week: 204,00 €
- 2 weeks: 396,00 €
- 3 weeks: 576,00 €
- 4 weeks: 744,00 €
- 5 weeks: 870,00 €
- 6 weeks: 1044,00 €
- Each further week: 168,00 €
During the lessons with a teacher, you focus on speaking, fluency and pronunciation. For the lessons without teacher, your teachers provide additional reading and writing material, which you work on in small groups, to support each other as you would in the setting with a teacher. All work will be checked and feedbacked by your teachers and respectively built on in the next lesson.
- You need a certificate? Take the intensive course 24!
- You are a long-term student? Take the intensive course 24!
- You are only taking one course with us? In that case it is totally up to you!
- You are a very skilled language learner and like a challenge? Take the intensive course 20!
- You can save money by signing up for more than one course at a time. Of course you can have a free trial lesson before signing up and the courses don´t have to take place consecutively, you can take a break of up to 6 weeks inbetween, we just need to know 2 weeks before course start, so you don't have to pay any cancellation fees.
- You can get a 10% discount for bringing a friend/colleague to our school, make sure he/she mentions your name when he/she signs up.
- It is not possible to give a binding general statement because there can be are enormous individual differences.
- A standard curriculum could possibly look like this:
- A1.1, A1.2 : 6 weeks
- A2.1, A2.2, A2.3: 8 weeks
- B1.1, B1.2, B1.3: 9 weeks
- B2.1, B2.2, B2.3: 9 weeks
- C1.1, C1.2, C1.3: 9 weeks
- We recommend calculating at least 4 additional weeks, so you dont´get stressed when you have to slow down for a while (which is quite normal because the courses are really intense and most students need a few weeks with a slower pace or even a little break).
- If you plan to take subsequent courses, we highly recommend the intensive course 24, so you have a little more time for consolidation.
Up to two weeks before course start, you can cancel without cancellation fees.
- As of two weeks up to 12:00 pm (noon) of the last business day before course start: 30% of the total fee.
- After 12:00 pm (noon) of the last business day before course start: 60% of the total fee.
After course start, a cancellation is not possible and the course will be fully charged, even if you don't attend.
- Have a consulting session (via phone, Skype, Zoom or in person) so we can discuss course level as well as specific difficulties, requests and timelines
- Take our placement test - we will send you the results and invite you to a trial lesson
- Take a trial lesson in one or two courses to confirm we have suggested the right level
- Sign up for the course you enjoyed
- We will send your invoice via e-mail, which you can pay in cash, via PayPal or bank transfer
- Participate in your language course ;)