- Format: Evening course with 2 lessons (1 appointment) per week
- Duration: 3 months
- Course contents: Training of vocab, pronounciation and fluency in different settings like partner interviews, roleplays, presentations, problem solution tasks, tailormade grammar exercises based on the problems of the students.
- Group size: 4-12 participants
- Levels offered: A2/B1 and B2/C1
- Course fee: Single month: 95,00 €, 85,00 € per month for 2+ months, plus non-recurring registration fee (25,00 €) for new students, material included
What does a lesson in the conversation course look like?
- Revision of the vocabulary taught in the last lesson
- Students choose a topic
- Studying new vocabulary (focus on pronunciation)
- Speaking activity (partner interviews, roleplay, problem solving, presentations)
- Feedback (grammar/ pronunciation/ how do I say this in German)
- Interesting/difficult grammar topics will be revised in the next session
How can I get a discount?
- If you make a prepayment, that means you pay for the complete course before course start, you receive a 2% discount.
- Come with a friend or colleague and receive our "bring-your-buddy" discount of 10%.
That sounds good - How can I sign up?
- Join us for a consulting session, in which we can talk about the course level as well as specific difficulties, requests and timelines (via phone, Skype, Zoom or in person)
- Take our placement test (online or in person)
- Have a free trial lesson in one or two courses
- Sign up - we will send a course quote which you bindingly confirm
- We will send your invoice via e-mail, which you can pay in cash during office hours, via PayPal or online bank transfer
- Take part in your course